Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Minute Details


INTERNET UPDATE:  Day 87, still no internet at Malibu

DANIELA UPDATE:  Month 23, still no Alessandro, she went to the hospital  for the second straight day, no luck

NEW MALIBU ISSUE:  Our entire complex has been without water since 11:00 a.m. this morning after everyone worked out, we don't smell too good, the plane flight to Milan could get interesting, hope they let us on the plane

MILAN GAME:  We fly out of Catania at 6:05 a.m. Saturday to Turin and then take about a 90 minute bus ride to Milan.  Kickoff is at 3:00 p.m.

MARIA CLARA:  I'm excited to report that my Argentine cousin Evangelina's oldest daughter, Maria Clara, lives in Milan and we are going to meet for the first time ever after the game.  Should be a lot of fun.

BYE WEEK:  Next week the Elephants have a BYE week and we won't practice until next Friday.  I'm taking advantage of the time off to spend time in Milan, Prague and Vienna.  I'm not sure about internet connections on the road but I will do all I can to keep everyone posted.

No comments: