Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Soaked


From the moment I woke up this morning until the minute I arrived back home after 3 1/2 hours of Cadet and Junior practices tonight, there was only one constant . . .

RAIN!!!

Lunch at Les 3 Brasseurs

Other than practice, I only left The Villa once to hop on the #C17 bus for the ride to Les 3 Brasseurs. The lunch there was outstanding again and it was a nice respite from the weather that turned the neighborhood into the Greater Lyon Water Park.

As you would expect, the rain caused our numbers at practice to decline but the players who braved the elements put on a great display of courage and fortitude.

By the end of 3 1/2 hours at the practice field I was soaked to the bone and my clothes were about ten kilos heavier.

We Falcons are, as it turns out, a very strong group indeed.

1 comment: