Monday, December 8, 2014

Jo Nesbø's "Cockroaches"


Reading Is FUNdamental


This is the second of the ten Jo Nesbø books in his Norwegian Inspector Harry Hole series. 

I had already read books one and three through nine in the series but for some reason the second book in the series had only recently been translated into English.

I find this series fascinating as our hero, Inspector Hole, has more than just a few dark flaws in his character that he always seems to overcome to save the day.

Addictive reading.

It was when I picked up this book in the Camarillo Library that I discovered that there is now a tenth book in the series, Police, published this past Summer.

It should make for a good read on the plane flights to Spain via Russia.

2 comments:

David said...

Spain via Russia?

What, the flight through Australia was sold out?

George said...

Tough flights for me but extremely cost effective for the Cobras.