Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Day of Rest


Thursday, 15 February, 2018

After a few  long days and two consecutive chilly nights, I opted to stay at home for most of the day to do some laundry, read and simply rest.

I was hoping to break down last night's Lugano Rebels scrimmage video but it had not been posted on HUDL today.

Even though I had cancelled our Senior team practice tonight, I did go to our 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. flag team practices where I worked with Coach Ottavio and his U13 Wild Bunch.

Good times!

I drive past this ristorante in
Venegono Superiore after every practice

It is usually after 11:00 p.m. when I normally drive by but tonight it was only about 9:00 p.m. so I stopped in for dinner.

Quaint and quiet inside

A little water, a small bottle of
red wine and a Prosciutto and Brie
Pizza worked for me

Only one thing was missing . . .

A Café

Life is GOOD!

Looking forward to my first Travel Friday of the season tomorrow.

Maybe Turin.

Maybe Genoa.

We'll have to wait and see how the moon, stars and the trains line up.

No comments: